Purchasing Online Tickets
How To Purchase Tickets Online
Tickets may be ordered on-line for either all four productions during the season or for a single performance. To order tickets online do the following:
- Find the section for single admission tickets or season tickets. The season ticket section contains one section titled ‘2021-2022 season tickets’. The single admission section contains multiple entries titled with various performance dates for the play. Each entry also contains an ‘add to cart’ button.
- Between the entry title and the ‘add to card’ button there is a line titled ‘adults’ (the default ticket type), a ticket price, and a ‘v’ to the right of the ticket price. Check on the ‘v’ on the right of the ‘adults’ line, as needed, to display ‘seniors/youth’, and then click on ‘seniors/youth’ if you wish to purchase a seniors or youth ticket.
- Then click on the ‘add to cart’ button. A new screen will appear.
- Specify the number of tickets of this type you desire.
- Click on ‘continue shopping’ to order more tickets or click on ‘check out’ to go to the payment screen.
- On the payment screen enter the credit card or debit card information requested.
- Click on the ‘pay now’ button to complete your order.
Note: All tickets will be held at the theater box office where they can be picked up on the day you attend the performance. Tickets will not be mailed to you.
Note: Group tickets can NOT be ordered online. Group tickets may be ordered only by telephone call: (847) 741-0532.
Note: See the ‘Next Production’ page for date, time, and location information for the current production.